Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mp360 Alignment Can Anyone Help With My Printer Problem?

Can anyone help with my printer problem? - mp360 alignment

My printer is a Canon MP360. It works, but the impression of a white line through each printing line. I asked the support of Canon, of course. You get a new printer. When I explained that the printer is not used, it was the problem. When I said I it 10 times a day, I would say am more used.

I have tried everything, deep cleaning, head alignment things, and I can solve this problem. Ideas? Thank you for giving you advice.

1 comment:

  1. The white lines are usually a sign of a printhead partially blocked.

    You can fix this problem yourself. It is necessary to get out of bed to investigate, get the plastic guide, remove the cartridge and lift the cartridge carriage.

    Do not be overwhelmed, get out of bed and start the scan. It's pretty self explanatory, once you have checked. Just be careful not to force things. You do not want to break in the rails.

    Once you do that, you can clean by immersing in hot water.

    Note that I have a lot of ink to get all the heads of the new loans, up to six cycles of repeated cleaning, so be patient.

    For more help, it is a very good leader in the inkjet Oasis.

    ReplyDelete