Friday, January 22, 2010

La Fitness Locations In Ontario Where To Work 24 Hour Fitness Or LA Fitness HELP!?

Where to work 24 hour fitness or LA Fitness HELP!? - la fitness locations in ontario

I worked in Los Angeles before joining the gym as a personal trainer, but abandoned it because of the university. I'm back for the summer, but I work 24-hour fitness this fall in schools. Do you think I work at a gym in Los Angeles or start work at 24 Clock of fitness and then try to transfer to another location.

If I want to work in the gym LA, will be immediately terminated and shall have no training or should not work 24 hours and the opportunity for training.

I want to sound arrogant, but I told myself that I am a great coach some of my clients, the other coaches in the past. When I was crying to leave some of my clients and I said I would be back in the summer. I am a person, word, but I want the best for me.

What would you do? HELP!

If any of you have work, both physical fitness and 24 hours, giving you the most?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment